Kentucky Jobs with Justice is very happy to be working with MobilizeUs to reach our base of supporters and members via their text-messaging software. This gives us the opportunity to reach many folks who may not have the time or energy to read an email, answer the phone, or read a letter/postcard. As we work to keep up with the technological advances of our base of support, MobilizeUs has been there to ensure that we have the capabilities to rise to the occasion. In addition to the text-messaging service that MobilizeUs offers, Kentucky Jobs with Justice has also taken advantage of another service from MobilizeUs: text-to-pledge. We tested the text-to-pledge service with our base during the month of December. We had such great feedback, that we will be keeping the text-to-pledge service. We found that this service was superior to the typical text-to-donate services for several reasons:
1. it gave us one-on-one conversation time with potential donors which increased their satisfaction with our organization,
2. potential donors were not limited to preset donation amounts; potential donors could contribute any amount they chose,
3. there is no third-party transaction fees for handling donations through this service,
4. it gives us the opportunity to engage with our supporters, and
5. potential donors will be automatically added to our text messaging service through MobilizeUs.
Kentucky Jobs with Justice, our staff and Board are more than happy to endorse MoblizeUs for their great work, awesome support, low costs, and willingness to work with us one-on-one when we were new to this technology.
Bonifacio Flaco Aleman
Kentucky Jobs with Justice